Health & Wellness
The Culture of Now
Generations: the grey & millennial pounds
How we help
Scott specialises in improving trading returns for retailers and manufacturers in Convenience retailing.
- A Convenience Retail strategy for Compass UK & Ireland
- Hong Kong, Tokyo, Dublin & London retailer visits for Cooperative Food
- Budgens and Londis Store of the Year 2015 independent judge
- Store development plans
- A convenience strategy for Unilever UK
- A Japan market entry assessment for Harrogate Water Brands
- Chaired the 2015 Openroom UK & Ireland Pharmacy Forum
We partner with the leading UK and international retailers in the Retail Leaders Forum. RI, Unilever UK & Ireland and The Association of Convenience Stores sponsor the forum.
In the field of Food Retail, Scott is a subject matter expert with particular expertise in the dynamic Convenience sector. Scott is widely respected for his strategic opinions and advice across the industry. His professional network in Retail is broad and he always operates with absolute discretion.Read more
We thoroughly enjoyed the trip [to Hong Kong & Tokyo], learnt loads and it was clear that the depth of your relationship with the senior teams is key to a successful trip.Read more
I personally got a lot from the from the development day. It needs an experienced and knowledgeable person such as yourself to make you open your eyes and look around. Winning the store of the year was really great, apart from the prestige the opportunity to receive advice and help…Read more